How to Withdrawal EPF Amount Online | Download PF Claim Form
EPF Withdrawal form (Application) can also filed by your last employer. Most of the employers ask to their employee’s to submit EPF withdrawal form along with a cancel blank cheque to the admin department, so that they can process the application. Get in touch with your employer’s or admin or HR department for your EPF application process details.
Disadvantage of early PF Withdrawal
PF amount is what you save from your salary every month. And you can utilise this amount when you feel you are needy.
PF Amount is a corpus that you continuously save in order to guarantee enough amounts on retirement. PF is an incredible money instrument to help you to save a small Amount each month and that too at an awesome interest rate of 8.75% p.a. This interest earned on your PF account is tax-exempt (if PF amount withdrawn after 5 years of PF account opening). Remembering every one of these advantages, PF Amount withdrawal is not a good idea unless totally essential.
If you’re changing your job, you should transfer your PF amount i instead of withdrawn.
There are a few reasons that make early PF withdrawal is not good choice. A couple of reasons are mentioned below.
- In case you’re withdrawing PF Amount before 5 years of opening the PF account, you have to pay taxes on the interest earned. Something else, interest on PF Amounts is tax exempt under segment 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- You can easily transfer your PF account to your new organisation in case you are switching your job.
- Withdrawing PF while you are employed is really against the rules Provident Fund is a fund that is comprised of contribution by the employee and the employer’s for the particular time of employment. PF is a effective financial instrument to empower you produce enough corpus for post-retirement stage.
Circumstances When PF Withdrawal Becomes Difficult
If you have left your job and it been over a year, and you still didn’t withdraw PF Amount. And suddenly you remember that you didn’t withdraw your PF Amount and when you visited at your previous employer address what you shown that company has shutdown. And now you don’t know how to withdraw PF amount which is now over six digit amount.
That is only example wherein people might need to withdraw amount in their PF accounts. But, not every one of us is sure about the procedure involved.
How to Withdraw PF Amount:
Although withdrawal of PF isn’t permitted while you are still employed, there are ways to get this amount in case you require it severely. You can make this withdrawal in case you change your job and would prefer not to get your PF account transfer.
Form 19 which are available either with employer or can be downloaded from EPFO website, is to be filled and submitted for withdrawn the PF amount. Once the application is submitted to the territorial EPF Office, the PF amount with the interest rate is received by the employee within three months from the date of application. Here are three diverse routes in which you can withdraw PF amount.
How To Withdraw Money from EPF Account – Video Tutorial
Apply for PF amount withdrawal by means of UAN that is Universal Account Number: If you have UAN then you can directly apply for PF withdrawal. You don’t require your past employer’ endorsement for getting this application process.
Submit your PF withdrawal application straightforwardly to the local PF Office: Get a PF withdrawal form, fill it and submit the same directly to the local Provident Fund Office. This procedure requires personality verification since the PF office would need to make sure whether the right person is applying for withdrawal.
- Any Bank Manager (wherein your account existing)
- A Gazetted Officer
- Magistrate /Post/Sub Post Master/President of Village Panchayat/Notary Public
Confirmation by Bank Manager is best when the bank is the place you keep up your account. Since this direct strategy for application has odds of misrepresentation, so EPF office for the most part requests a letter expressing the purpose behind direct application. Non-participation from employer is a substantial reason. However, only if you have a proof of that. Additionally, attaching a proof of employment letter is a plus.
EPF Amount withdrawal without employer signature
Attempting to get a signature from your last employer can be a quite a hassle. If you have left your job on an bad note. Prior, it was compulsory for employees to have the confirmation of their employers to facilitate a withdrawal. Today, the EPFO has eased the procedure on acknowledging how unreasonable the circumstance of having your employers signature to make a withdrawal can be. The introduction of the EPFO’s member portal and the UAN have facilitated all procedures related to EPF, including making withdrawals. There are two stages to make a PF withdrawal without your employer signature: The first is with an Aadhaar card and the second is without an Aadhaar card.
With an Aadhaar card:
- To facilitate the procedure, the EPFO has a withdrawal alternative on its member portal just by connecting your Aadhaar card. By connecting your Aadhaar card, no confirmation from your employer is required to complete the procedure.
- The Aadhaar card and salary bank account ought to have been confirmed by your emoloyer however, and the details embedded in the EPFO’s member protal.
- Subsequent stage is to ensure that your UAN is activated. Having these area covered, you would now be able to begin the way toward making a PF withdrawal without your employers signature.
- On the EPFO online portal, download the new EPF structures to make a withdrawal – Form 19, Form 31 and Form 10C.
- On these form enter your name (as expressed on your UAN, Aadhaar card and bank account), register mobile number, address, PAN card number, purpose behind leaving and date of joining.
- Form 19 UAN is for making PF withdrawals.
- Form 10C UAN is for making withdrawals from your pension benefits.
- Attach a cancel check for the EPFO to confirm your bank account number. And then, submit the form and the cancel check to the nearest EPF office.
Note:- Your bank account number and the bank account number stated in UAN database should match. Likewise, your details should match with your UAN database. Any error if found in your application that could result in a disapproval to make a withdrawal from the EPFO.
Without an Aadhaar card:
For those who don’t have an Aadhaar card, the way toward making a withdrawal without the employer’s signature can get tedious.
- Download the structures (Form 19, Form 31 and Form 10C) from the EPFO’s Member Portal.
- Ensure that you get a signature or stamp on each page of your form and verify bank details.
- To stay away from instances of extortion, one should state explanation behind direct use of withdrawal. Expressing ‘Non-collaboration’ from ex-employer’s is generally an adequate reason.
- Attach an indemnity bond with a 100 Rupee stamp paper.
- Attach copies of your payslips, appointment letter, Form 19, and your employee ID card.
- Finally, attach copy of your KYC documents – identity and address proof before submitting all forms at the EPF office.
EPF login for employer
With the introduction of the EPFO’s member portal, making contribution towards a employee’s PF account. The employer’s has turned out to be casual and simple. Employer’s initially need their organization enrolled on the EPFO’s member portal. And afterward can make contribution, check transaction and balances, and attest claims by employee digitally. Follow the below steps to login employer’s account to using the EPFO’s member portal.
- First of all you have to register one’s company on the EPFO member portal. Sign on to the EPFO site (http://esewa.epfoservices.in/choose_ofc_details.php), then enter the state the organization is situated in and the foundation code.
- Once the enrolment is done, a employer would now be able to login to his/her account on the site – https://employerclaims.epfoservices.in/.
- Next, enter the enrolled username and secret word and login to the account.
- From here, employer can make contribution, digitally sign employee’s claim, check balance, transaction etc.